Allan Sunga

Forero Novato
Motor
1.6 TDI 115 CV DSG
Versión
Ambition
Color
Blanco Candy
hi i just want to know if it is possible to turn on the daytime running lights with my headlights. how they seem to go off when my headlights are on? Mine is a skoda karoq ambition with the drl strip and not the one built inside the headlight. Thank you.

Hola, solo quiero saber si es posible encender las luces de circulación diurna con mis faros. ¿Cómo parecen apagarse cuando mis faros están encendidos? La mía es una tira DRL fuera del faro. Gracias.

Última edición por un moderador:

fcarrasco

Forero Habitual
Motor
1.5 TSI 150 CV
Versión
Style
Color
Rojo Velvet Met.
(respuesta en castellano, al final...)

Hi, Allan!

It seems to be the default behavior that daytime running lights turn off when headlights become turned on. As far as I could read, there isn't any paragraph in the manuals (at least, in the spanish release) concerning to some possible configuration about this in the Infotainment.

Perhaps you may change this default behavior with some configuration using OBDeleven, as you're maybe supposing. As I don't own an OBDeleven, I cannot give you any further answer to your question and let any other user in this thread, who perhaps owns one, give you a right answer.

Best regards.

Allan pregunta si existe alguna posibilidad de poder mantener las luces diurnas de conducción (tira de LEDs) encendidas a la vez que las luces de cruce estén encendidas. Le respondo que, si estoy en lo cierto, no he visto en los manuales ninguna posible opción de cambio de este comportamiento. Yo no tengo un OBDeleven, pero quizá alguno de vosotros que sí lo tenga haya visto alguna opción al respecto. ¿Es así?...

Gracias...

Saludos...

Toni Creative

Moderador
Miembro del equipo
Motor
1.0 TSI 115 CV DSG
Versión
Ambition
Color
Blanco Candy
hi i just want to know if it is possible to turn on the daytime running lights with my headlights. how they seem to go off when my headlights are on? Mine is a skoda karoq ambition with the drl strip and not the one built inside the headlight. Thank you.

Hola, solo quiero saber si es posible encender las luces de circulación diurna con mis faros. ¿Cómo parecen apagarse cuando mis faros están encendidos? La mía es una tira DRL fuera del faro. Gracias.
Que tipos de faros tienes? LED? Halógenos?